Clever Funny Wedding Invitation Wording What Is A Good/funny Wedding Song?

What is a good/funny wedding song? - clever funny wedding invitation wording

I want to play a wedding song clever or funny at the end of my marriage to begin recording. I went to a wedding where they played to save a race horse, a cowboy, and I thought it was very funny. I want something similar. Our marriage is all about hunting and camo max 4, but rather formal at the same time .... I'd like a wedding song ready to go with him. Something like the song of the fishery by Brad Paisley or something like that! Please help me with your ideas! Thank you!

3 comments:

mrsbtobe said...

Why can we not get drunk and screw.

Seriously, acknowledged his country enjoy a song with a slow pace, so that people may be surprised by the letter first, then, that his mercy. As a kind of old school if the individual is the signing of the Declaration

dreamino... said...

Weddings This song is my best friend. I believe that the above Say alittle prayer for you. So funny. :)

dreamino... said...

Weddings This song is my best friend. I believe that the above Say alittle prayer for you. So funny. :)

Post a Comment