Bladder Spasms And Stress Will Medications Mess Ur Chance Of Ovulating Up?

Will medications mess ur chance of ovulating up? - bladder spasms and stress

We try our 3rd R Child .... But I was in a lot of drugs lately, I had surgery on the gallbladder and was posted to the MEDS for much of the stomach medicine now I am on medication bowel sydrome irretable and disadvantages drug ulcers c if you can even in klopopins to ask a problem for the stress and Valium for muscle spasms in the abdomen, whether they have an effect on me gettin pregnant or could harm the baby if she did not .. .. in price to become better, but the doctor said that some of PPL never more than gallbladder surgery, so he asked me what u guys think ... I was not really any drugs in W / my first 2 so I do not know what they think ... plz help thank you

0 comments:

Post a Comment