Inside A Vagana Is A Miagrain A Sympton When You Have Type One Herpes?

Is a miagrain a sympton when you have type one herpes? - inside a vagana

There are about 3 weeks I have my first steps on genital herpes (I was told) is a type. It was really bad and my vagina is extremely Swallen and impossible at dusk or on foot. In the same scenario as the pause, which I also had a massive miagrain Feaver and some days when the cold was the worst. Not (Im sure if this is a symptom or coinsidence)
But now 3 weeks later, after all emptied, until I noticed a wound on my back Vagana, and in the oral cavity on the side. into the mouth, it looks exactly the same as that of my vagina. And now I have a miagrain every 6 to 8 seconds, a sharp pain in the side of my head thats takes about 2 to 3 seconds .. is really painful.
Everything is connected and should herpes in the mouth, asSo what?

0 comments:

Post a Comment