Nike Keeper Jersey What Should I Wear Playing Keeper?

What should I wear playing keeper? - nike keeper jersey

Firstly, I am a novice, the JV Foerster made. What do I need to wear Goalkeeper shirt color. Uniforms are the Puma. We have white pants, you'll use in sliding shorts, white socks and a T-shirt that is green (forest type) and one is white and green horizontal bar. It has a yellow shirt with Nike, but if it really for the general look. I can not wear white or green, it would not be able to tell me so much.

... http://www.worldsoccershop.com/departmen

the one and the other is mostly green with white


Thanks for the help, I Look Sharp!

2 comments:

Mackenzi... said...

go with black, I agree
I do not think that it is important for the colors, so that (sp? May vary) from teammates.

laugh... its good for you!!!! said...

They should all .... black looks pretty cool puma shirt like it, its nice ..

Post a Comment