Picture View Free Natural Vagi I Just Bought My First Mp3-mp4/Video Player. Now What Do I Do ? Where Do I Get Songs For No Or Little Money ?

I just bought my first mp3-mp4/Video player. Now what do I do ? Where do I get songs for no or little money ? - picture view free natural vagi

AS
Features and Benefits
Brand New 1GB MP3 MP4 movie / video player, music player, FM radio, digital voice recorder, USB flash drive, e-books, Personal Digital Voice Recorder
Free from the rechargeable lithium battery

Features:
1. Fashion image.
2. The firmware can be updated by the website
3. 1.5-inch LCD screen, 65000 true colors display
4. Multiple music formats: MP1, MP2, MP3.WMA.WMV, ASF WAV format
5. Support ID3, lyrics of music files can be displayed on the screen
6. Support WMV, MPG, MPEG I, MEG II and AVI to AMV playing (software included)
7. Support JPEG, GIF, SWF picture format to watch,
8.Built-In Stereo FM Scan Radio (Tuner 87MHz - 108MHz), radio function stored
9. E-Book
10. Music mode: Natural, Rock, Pop, Classic, Soft, Jazz, DBB
11. Support for multiple languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish,

3 comments:

Amanda H said...

Why do you want to get free music? You do not want the artists you listen to music to help you bring?

Try FrostWire.

Rooman said...

Free music = limewire.com and easy to download. Music as U and add music to Windows Media Player by clicking the Add button to the collection of the music goes to B in the Local Disk C: Documents and settings that the team name of UR and file sharing. Once U have been added, click Sync everyting to Windows Media Player and then plug the USB stick before that, and add music to your MP4 player. :)

xcookieg... said...

I know a program to get music for free (shareware) is Limewire

www.limewire.com

ur music downloading and searching only

Post a Comment