Bump On Head More Condition_symptoms What Do My Symptoms Mean From Head Bump?

What do my symptoms mean from head bump? - bump on head more condition_symptoms

I was on the left side of my head in a car accident Struck (head on the door of the driver - but not broken). Less than 3 minutes, I felt ill, and mental retardation.

I well remember the events, but I lose my train of thought (not easily interested in something, but just remember the words he used, or asked to think.) My information was recovering slowly. If someone wrote saying that my name again, I will not say, but I was sure she was right when she read to me.

I did not blow up, it hurts a little, not much. I still feel a little dizzish.

I have no health insurance, not the doctor if it was something that I'd sleep tonight.

I spoke with an ambulance and even told me hyperventilating, that probably it. I'm still stunned hours later, I prefer this stupid theory out the window.

So in the meantime I would like to see a doctor, but this should me a kind of analysis that made me a thousand debt.

2 comments:

heavy_co... said...

What are the symptoms of a head injury?

It is normal after a head injury to one of the following:

* Headache
* Nausea
* Dizziness
* Fatigue
* Loss of temporary memory (remember what happened immediately before and immediately after the injury)
* Ringing in the ears
* Sore throat
* Nervousness
* Irritability
* Depression
* Temporary loss of vision
* Difficulty concentrating

When should a doctor should be seen?

Go to the emergency room after the collision with the tip of one of the following:

* Rare-sized pupils (dilated pupils in bright light, or is inconsistent in size)
* Vomiting
* Confusion
* Labile equilibrium
* Difficulty speaking
* Nosebleed
* The drainage of fluid from ears or nose
* Convulsions
* Numbness or weakness
* Worsening of symptoms
Headache or
Nausea
Dizziness or
orDrowsiness
or [Note: It can be from one day to several weeks, when she had a bruise appears.]

How long does it take to heal after a head injury?

The recovery after a head injury, which usually lasts a few weeks.

* For the serious injuries, the symptoms, which may in itself than a year.

knowledg... said...

Wow, a dilemma! Frankly, sounds like you are certainly aware of every little mistake you make, and every sense of the anomaly, you are given. Of course you're scared that something bad happened to you, otherwise you would not be on this page. You say you have a hard time thinking of words, but your point is well written and concise. Not what I expect from someone with a severe brain injury, but what I want a stressed person, the fear has caused substantial damage and stress, with health insurance are not heard, it is even worse. So normally, I would go to the doctor just to be safe. But since you have no insurance, I will say ... Worst case, you have some slight swelling or bruising. If your symptoms get worse, not better consult a doctor. Until then, it must be very much aware of the tension and the high probability of stress-related problems such as anxiety or panic attacks. And now you get a friend who is worth it, despiteI know it costs a ridiculous amount.

Post a Comment