Christian Counseling Center Is Medication For Mental Disorders Really How God Wants Us To Cope With Our Emotional Troubles?

Is medication for mental disorders really how God wants us to cope with our emotional troubles? - christian counseling center

I'm 20, I am a Christian. I crossed a very bad time. I had a bad episode of depression during 6 weeks, and certainly not my first time I had this time in my life. I felt sometimes suicidal thoughts.

My parents are angry with me because I told them that I am very depressed, and I do not think about suicide. I think I will not admit there is a problem with your child. It hurts if they refuse to help me because I "do I complain and I 'looking for attention. "

I went to a clinic and Christians were not at all helpful. they wanted to build expensive treatment with brain scans, electrical stimulation and drugs. I guarantee after two sessions. I go to my GP on Monday. I really do not know where to turn. I am sure that I kind of drugs before? Drugs are they really effective? If they are no negative effectss in my personality? Did God want us to deal with my depression?

0 comments:

Post a Comment