Naming Information The Target Principal Name Is Incorrect Target's Employment Denied Due To Background Report?

Target's employment denied due to background report? - naming information the target principal name is incorrect

Hello guys!
They offered me a job in goal, there are 3 weeks after the presentation of the test substance. Today I just received a letter saying that the fate I can create jobs, because the report showed no trace of me. I watched the copy of my report and learned my name instead of my name and my name on my name. I think that is why the target has no information about me. Since this was not my fault, because if I was a carefully considered everything, so that anyone advise me what to do? Shall I with Choice Point, or Target? Should I re-target?

0 comments:

Post a Comment